Skip to content
- If enrolling 28 days or more prior to the commencement of the course the deposit is $1,000 per QACC Course Code. If enrolling less than 28 days prior to the commencement of the course you must make full payment. Please contact our office for course pricing in this instance. Note: Your enrolment will not be processed until the appropriate deposit or full payment has been received.
- Any remaining balance for the course must be paid in full prior to commencing the course unless other arrangements have been made. All arrangements must be in writing and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) ([email protected]).
- Notification of enrolment cancellation must be in writing otherwise your enrolment will stand, and you will be responsible for the full course fees.
- Your deposit is non-refundable. No refunds are available after a course commences, however, student have the option of transferring any monies paid to another Queensland Aerospace College course at another date or location. This option is only valid for 12 months. A refund may be granted at the discretion of the CEO given extenuating circumstances and this must be in writing.
- A copy of your current aviation licence or other evidence of qualifications is required with your enrolment application. Your enrolment will not be processed without all the relevant documentation as it is required for eligibility checks.
- A Tax Invoice will be issued once your enrolment has been processed and confirmed. The Tax Invoice will be issued in the Student’s Name unless otherwise stated. The Tax Invoice will have Queensland Aerospace College’s Bank Details so that you may directly transfer the Tax Invoice Amount. Any queries relating to the Tax Invoice should be addressed to the CEO ([email protected]).
- If your Employer wishes to pay for your enrolment, you must still pay the deposit $1,000 per QACC Course/QAS Code and your employer must provide a Company Purchase Order which must be received before the start date of the course, otherwise, you as the Student will be responsible for the full course fees. Your Employer may also be required to complete a Credit Check before the Tax Invoice will be issued.